Spokane Academic Library
Search Library Resources
- Nutrition and Exercise Physiology (NEP)
- Speech & Hearing Sciences
- Writing and Citation Help
Monday – Friday: 7:30am – 5pm
24/7 access is available for current WSU and EWU students who are enrolled in classes on the WSU Health Sciences Spokane campus. Use your Cougar or Eagle card for access. Library services are not available outside of standard staffed hours.
Physical: 600 N Riverpoint Blvd, Academic Center, Rm 230
Mailing: 412 E Spokane Falls Blvd, Spokane, WA 99202
Articles & Journals
Books & eBooks
- ASHP eBooks
- EBook Central (ProQuest)
- EBSCO eBook Collection
- LWW Health Library
- Red Book Online
Updated Library Access for EWU Students, Staff, and Faculty
EWU no longer provides library services through the Spokane Academic Library
What does this mean for EWU students and faculty?
- EWU Students who have classes on the WSU Spokane Campus have 24/7 card access to the Library. This includes students in the PT, OT, Dental, and CMSD programs.
- EWU students enrolled in classes in the Catalyst building do not have 24/7 access. These students may access the Spokane Academic Library during staffed hours, which are generally Monday through Friday, 7:30am – 5pm during the academic year. Shortened hours are available during intersession.
- EWU Staff and Faculty have access to the Spokane Academic Library during staffed hours, which are generally Monday through Friday, 7:30am – 5pm during the academic year. Shortened hours are available during intersession.
- EWU Library services – such as reference service office hours – are available at the EWU Spokane Catalyst building.
- EWU students and faculty, including those at the Catalyst building, may apply for WSU Summit status at the library service desk, allowing access to WSU materials.
Please visit the EWU Student Information website for more information on how to access EWU services in Spokane.
Questions from the WSU community can be directed to Ann Dyer, Interim Library Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (509) 368-6991.
Questions from the EWU community can be directed to EWU Libraries’ Circulation Desk at email@example.com or (509) 359-7888.
Reservable Study Rooms
Library group study rooms are now reservable by WSU-affiliated users. The Library has six group study rooms available for use on the third floor, and students will now be able to reserve the rooms up to 14 days in advance for blocks of time up to 2 hours long. Rooms that are not reserved will continue to be available for walk-in use, but reservations will take priority. Learn how to make a reservation.