Health Sciences Library
Supporting the health sciences programs of Washington State University.
- Search It is WSU Libraries’ gateway to search and request articles, books, and more. Find out more at: Search It FAQ.
- If you are looking for the full text of an article you’ve found in a separate database (such as PubMed or CINAHL), click on the “Find it @WSU” button in the item record within that database. This will open a new browser tab and take you into the Search It system.
- (Note: be sure to use one of the WSU Libraries’ links when you search PubMed, otherwise you won’t get the “Find it @WSU” option!)
- If the item is not located among WSU holdings, sign in to your account in Search It and click on the link to request the item. This will take you to the ILLiad login page and populate the online form with the item information to make the request.
- You may also go directly to the ILLiad Interlibrary Loan system and manually enter the information for the article or book you want to request. Once you’ve logged in, just click on “New Requests” in the top menu.
May 8 – June 23
Monday – Friday: 9am – 5pm
Closed Memorial Day and Juneteenth
June 26 – August 19
Monday – Friday: 10am – 2pm
If book pick-up or services are needed outside of these reduced hours, please email email@example.com or call 509-358-7930 to arrange a time during standard business hours.
Monday – Friday: 7:30am – 5pm
24/7 access is available for current WSU and EWU students who are enrolled in classes on the WSU Health Sciences Spokane campus. Use your Cougar or Eagle card for access. Library services are not available outside of standard staffed hours.
Physical: 600 N Riverpoint Blvd, Academic Center, Rm 230
Mailing: 412 E Spokane Falls Blvd, Spokane, WA 99202