Spokane Academic Library
Users of the Spokane Academic Library pay for printing and copying. You’ll need TechFee credits, cash in your EagleFlex or Cougar CASH account, or a pre-paid Uniprint Card. Once you have that, you can “swipe” your card at our printer/copier to pay for that service in:
- Spokane Academic Library
- WSU Computer labs in the Academic Center and Nursing Buildings
- EWU Phase One Computer Lab – Printing & Copying, Tech Fee & EagleFlex
- EWU Phase One Student Services – Printing only, Tech Fee & EagleFlex
- EWU HSB basement break room – Copying only, Tech Fee & EagleFlex cards
Putting cash on your account (WSU students, staff and faculty)
A prepaid, stored-value account that’s part of your CougarCard, Cougar CASH has you covered.
On Line Self Service
Welcome to the online CougarCard Center! Instead of going to the CougarCard Center to make a deposit, you can serve yourself with our online CougarCard tools. Log into myWSU and click on the “Finances” link to view your current Cougar CASH balance, or click on the “Need More $” link to deposit funds into Cougar CASH.
Locally at WSU Spokane
During their open hours, Student Affairs can accept cash, checks, and Visa and MasterCard to add funds to your Cougar CASH account. They are at 509-358-7978, Rm. 130 in the Academic Center.
Putting cash on your account (EWU students, staff and faculty)
EagleFlex: a prepaid, declining balance account similar to a debit card. Create an account online at EagleNET under the Student tab, or at EWU Academic Affairs in the Phase One building.
Four ways to add money to your EagleFlex (see EagleFlex)
- At EWU Spokane, bring cash in bills to the library, and use the EWU PHIL machine to add money.
- Go to the Dining Office in Cheney, Room 120 Tawanka Commons, and add money by cash, check, or credit card (Visa or MasterCard).
- Call 509-359-2540 or 509-359-6184. Be prepared with your credit card and personal information.
- Send EWU a check with a note that indicates your name & ID #. (Make check payable to “EWU”)
120 Tawanka Commons
Cheney, WA 99004
Any Library User
Pay cash for a Uniprint card. A vending machine in the library accepts $1, $5, $10 and $20 bills for pre-paid cards. It doesn’t give change, but we can change bills for you in the library. Please recycle empty cards in the library or lab.
- B&W Laser printing (8 ½ X 11 up to 8 1/2 X 14): $0.10/page
- Ledger B&W (11 X 17): $0.20/page
- Color Laser printing (8 ½ X 11 up to 11 X 17): $0.40/page