Health Sciences Library
Books and Periodicals
- Browse Search It to view the library’s holdings of print and digital books, journals, and other materials.
- View a full list of the Library’s online databases and indexes
- Search the library’s holdings of eJouranls
- Course reserves are available at the Library’s circulation desk. These are a selection of materials that are required for courses on campus.
- Books and articles that are available on other campuses or through other libraries can be sent to WSU-affiliated patrons through mail (physical materials) or digitally (PDFs of articles/chapters). Learn more about interlibrary loan.
- Internet access is available for WSU-affiliated users and community patrons
- Equipment to view coursework-related videos
- Laptops, iPads, and other technology can be checked out from the Library circulation desk
- Printer and scanner are available for all patrons. Printing requires a small fee per page. Ask at the circulation desk for assistance.
- Several desktop computers on the main floor of the library provide access to Microsoft Office and internet browsing
- Reserve one of several group study rooms
- Quiet study space throughout the library
- Treadmill desk available for studying while walking
Instruction & Reference
- Request instruction for one of your classes from the Library subject specialists
- Research techniques
- Accessing the Library
- Citation styles & citation management
- Plagiarism education
- One-on-one or group research consultations. Bring your questions about how to use the Library for a personalized meeting via Zoom, email, or in-person.
Library staff do not proctor exams, but proctoring services are available on campus. Contact WSU Online at 509-335-3557 to make arrangements for exam proctoring.
May 8 – June 23
Monday – Friday: 9am – 5pm
Closed Memorial Day and Juneteenth
June 26 – August 19
Monday – Friday: 10am – 2pm
If book pick-up or services are needed outside of these reduced hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 509-358-7930 to arrange a time during standard business hours.
Monday – Friday: 7:30am – 5pm
24/7 access is available for current WSU and EWU students who are enrolled in classes on the WSU Health Sciences Spokane campus. Use your Cougar or Eagle card for access. Library services are not available outside of standard staffed hours.
Physical: 600 N Riverpoint Blvd, Academic Center, Rm 230
Mailing: 412 E Spokane Falls Blvd, Spokane, WA 99202