Spokane Academic Library
Supporting the health sciences programs of Washington State University in Spokane.
Books and Periodicals
- Browse Search It to view the library’s holdings of print and digital books, journals, and other materials.
- View a full list of the Library’s online databases and indexes
- Search the library’s holdings of eJouranls
- Course reserves are available at the Library’s circulation desk. These are a selection of materials that are required for courses on campus.
- Books and articles that are available on other campuses or through other libraries can be sent to WSU-affiliated patrons through mail (physical materials) or digitally (PDFs of articles/chapters). Learn more about interlibrary loan.
- Internet access is available for WSU-affiliated users and community patrons
- Equipment to view coursework-related videos
- Laptops, iPads, and other technology can be checked out from the Library circulation desk
- Printer and scanner are available for all patrons. Printing requires a small fee per page. Ask at the circulation desk for assistance.
- Several desktop computers on the main floor of the library provide access to Microsoft Office and internet browsing
- Reserve one of several group study rooms
- Quiet study space throughout the library
- Treadmill desk available for studying while walking
Instruction & Reference
- Request instruction for one of your classes from the Library subject specialists
- Research techniques
- Accessing the Library
- Citation styles & citation management
- Plagiarism education
- One-on-one or group research consultations. Bring your questions about how to use the Library for a personalized meeting via Zoom, email, or in-person.
Library staff do not proctor exams, but proctoring services are available on campus. Contact WSU Online at 509-335-3557 to make arrangements for exam proctoring.