Student Health Services
- This fee is not intended as a substitute for a health/medical insurance policy and does not cover care for dependents.
- Regardless of whether a student has government or private health care insurance, the university requires payment of the fee. Health and Wellness Services receives no funding from the university or the state to provide health care for students.
Fee Coverage Dates:
- Fall semester coverage begins the Monday two weeks prior to the first day of classes and continues through December 31.
- Spring semester coverage begins on January 1 and continues through the week following commencement.
- Optional summer coverage begins the Monday after commencement and continues one week after the last day of the final summer session.