Parking Operations and Transportation Services
Permits for 2016-17 available now
Parking permits for the 2016-17 academic year have been available since July 11. The permits are effective beginning Aug. 1, 2016.
Parking lots configuration, pricing changed Aug. 1, 2016
- New parking lot composition:
- Only two colors: Orange and Green
- Yellow and Red lots eliminated
- Permit holders can use any of the lots in their permit color (three Orange lots or six Green lots) as needed. Parking is first come, first served.
- CAMPUS PARKING MAP
- New PERMIT PRICING
- Please provide your vehicle License Plate Number and Vehicle ID Number (VIN). Both can be found on your vehicle’s registration.
- Orange annual permits are $470.39, an increase of $8.32
- Green annual permits unchanged at $342.29
- New hanging permits easier to read and display; have more helpful information
- Parking lot services remain the same:
- Security patrol, escort, assistance; lockout or dead battery service
- Snow removal, parking lot and landscape maintenance
New parking lot
A new parking lot opened in May 2016 on Spokane Falls Boulevard, across the street from the Nursing Building. The parking lot requires an Orange permit.
All individuals who park on campus bear responsibility to read and understand campus parking regulations. Ignorance of the rules will not be accepted as grounds for dismissal of parking tickets.