Spokane Parking and Transportation Services
Summer permits available April 24
- Spring semester permits are valid for Jan. 1 – May 7. (See price table on the permits web page.)
- Spring quarter permits will be available March 5, and are valid for March 19 – June 10.
- Summer quarter permits will be available April 24 and are valid for May 8 – Aug. 20.
Student Weekend Permits available
- $3 per day; $5 for both Saturday and Sunday
- Must purchase in Parking Office Monday – Friday
- All Orange and Green lots
Park-Up Rule for Green permit holders
On weekends and after 9 p.m. weekdays Green permit holders may park in Orange lots. Must be out by 5 a.m. weekdays.
- PERMIT PRICING
- Please provide your vehicle License Plate Number.
- Orange annual permits are $470.39, an increase of $8.32
- Green annual permits unchanged at $342.29
- New hanging permits easier to read and display; have more helpful information
- Parking lot services remain the same:
- Security patrol, escort, assistance; lockout or dead battery service
- Snow removal, parking lot and landscape maintenance
All individuals who park on campus bear responsibility to read and understand campus parking regulations. Ignorance of the rules will not be accepted as grounds for dismissal of parking tickets.