Spokane Parking and Transportation Services
Summer permits available April 24
- Spring semester permits are valid for Jan. 1 – May 7. (See price table on the permits web page.)
- Spring quarter permits will be available March 5, and are valid for March 19 – June 10.
- Summer quarter permits will be available April 24 and are valid for May 8 – Aug. 20.
Student Weekend Permits available
- $3 per day; $5 for both Saturday and Sunday
- Must purchase in Parking Office Monday – Friday
- Weekend Permit good for any Orange or Green lot
Park-Up Rule for Green permit holders
On weekends and after 9 p.m. weekdays Green permit holders may park in Orange lots. Must be out by 5 a.m. weekdays.
- PERMIT PRICING
- Please provide your vehicle License Plate Number, state in which licensed, vehicle’s make and model, color and year.
- Orange annual permits are $471, an increase of 61 cents
- Green annual permits are $343, an increase of 71 cents
- No paper permits; license plate no. is your permit
- Parking lot services remain the same:
- Security patrol, escort, assistance; lockout or dead battery service
- Snow removal, parking lot and landscape maintenance
All individuals who park on campus bear responsibility to read and understand campus parking regulations. Ignorance of the rules will not be accepted as grounds for dismissal of parking tickets.