Spokane Parking and Transportation Services
Now Available: Permits for academic year beginning Aug.1, 2017
Note: The following permits are not available for purchase online: CTR Credits, STHC, Custodial, Golden Cougar, Disability, Non-WSU & EWU department permits, VA and Work Source.
New this year: Pay-By-Plate
- Your license plate number will be your permit; no need for paper or hanging permits.
- You may purchase most permits online, or get hourly and daily permits from the new pay stations or the Whoosh app (whoosh.com)
- You may have multiple vehicles under one permit but only one of those vehicles may be on campus at one time
- EWU Spokane employees can use their EWU ID to purchase online
- Pay Stations accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and paper money but no coins.
ANNUAL, SEMESTER, QUARTER PERMITS
- Buy online or at the Parking Office
- Note: The following permits are not available for purchase online: CTR Credits, STHC, Custodial, Golden Cougar, Disability, Non-WSU & EWU department permits, VA and Work Source.
HOURLY and DAILY PERMITS
- Use pay stations in parking lots or the Whoosh app on your smartphone.
- Pay stations accept bills (no coins) or Visa, MasterCard, Discover.
2017-18 PERMIT PRICING
Please provide your vehicle License Plate Number, state in which licensed, vehicle’s make and model, color and year.
- Orange annual permits are $471, an increase of 61 cents
- Green annual permits are $343, an increase of 71 cents
- See Permits webpage for semester, quarter, daily prices
- No paper permits; license plate number is your permit
Park-Up Rule for Green permit holders
On weekends and after 9 p.m. weekdays Green permit holders may park in Orange lots. Must be out by 5 a.m. weekdays.
Student Weekend Permits available
- $3 per day; $5 for both Saturday and Sunday
- Must purchase in Parking Office Monday – Friday
- Weekend Permit good for any Orange or Green lot
Parking lot services
- Security patrol, escort, assistance; lockout or dead battery service
- Snow removal, parking lot and landscape maintenance
All individuals who park on campus bear responsibility to read and understand campus parking regulations. Ignorance of the rules will not be accepted as grounds for dismissal of parking tickets.