Student Diversity Center
EDUCATION AND TRAININGS
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT LIFE
We now have a virtual front desk!
The Student Diversity Center supports students from traditionally underrepresented backgrounds and promotes an inclusive community for all students through advocacy, education, support, and resources at the WSU Health Sciences campuses. We provide tools and opportunities for our students to become thoughtful, engaged global citizens through Education, Leadership, Service, and Campus Outreach.
- Student Climate Survey Results
- Faculty and Staff Executive Summary
- Faculty and Staff Report
- Tell us how the COVID-19 pandemic is affecting food access and diet in Washington!
- The Diversity Center is now Open! Sign up through Sign-Up Genius below!
Why do students visit us?
- Study space
- Lounge Space
- Coffee & Tea
- Diversity Library
- Leadership opportunities
- Connection to other “centers” on campus
- Multicultural Events and Programs
- Training and Workshops
- Multicultural student club advising and support
- Professional Development