Academic needs are given priority over all other uses of campus space. Priorities, in the event of a scheduling conflict, are as follows:
- Academic use*
- Internal use: campus employee and student events
- University-sponsored events
- Non-WSU groups
Want to schedule a room?
We are now scheduling in 25Live. Below you will find an online training and registration form for in person trainings.
The online training will walk you through requesting a basic event in 25Live. You will receive the 25Live link after you have completed the training. If you would like information on all the capacities of our new scheduling software, please sign up for an in-person training.
*Note: Some campus groups have already been contacted about departmental trainings.
Other room scheduling information:
- Facilities Fee Schedule
- Facilities Use Policy
- Campus Rooms List, detailed with photos
- Campus Rooms List, Excel spreadsheet
- Nursing Clinical Scheduling Form
- Reasonable Accommodation Classroom Form
- Videoconference Meeting Request Form
- Videoconference Calendar
- Non-WSU event space scheduling requests
*NOTE: Per our institution policy, events requesting classroom space will not be scheduled until the 10th day of the respective academic term. If an event falls within the first 10 days, it will be scheduled the night before at 5 p.m. This policy is a reflection of the Washington Administrative Code (WAC) that stipulates classes must have priority in academic spaces. Any questions regarding this policy can be referred to the Academic Scheduler.