In case of emergency, call 911
Then contact Campus Security at 509-358-7995.
Emergency Management at WSU Spokane is handled by a team of trained personnel from Facilities Operations, Campus Security and Communications working in partnership with local law enforcement and firefighting agencies.
How and when to call 911?
- Dial 911. No need to dial 9 first, then 911.
- Call when life or property is in immediate danger.
- Give operator exact nature of the emergency.
- Give the exact street location including the office/classroom number and cross street.
- Give the telephone number from which you are calling.
When to Call Crime Check – (509) 456-2233?
Crime Check is a service provided by Spokane County for non-emergency calls.
- To file a police report over the phone for a crime that is no longer occurring.
- If you witnessed a crime that previously occurred.
- If you have information about a past crime.
- To add information to a previous crime report.
- If you are a victim of a crime that is not in progress.
- To report a crime after the fact that does not require an officer or deputy response.