Environmental Health and Safety
Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) is a non-academic service department dedicated to establishing and maintaining a safe and health university community. EH&S provides training, consultation, and services in the areas of employee health and safety, public health, chemical waste disposal and cleanup.
- Provide and maintain an environment free from recognized hazards and minimize potential damage to human life, health, and the environment.
- Continually improve programs and information designed to safeguard employees, students, and visitors from harm.
- Minimize hazards to persons, buildings, and the environment by appropriately using, storing, and disposing of potentially hazardous substances.
- Help departments ensure compliance with federal, state, regional, and local laws, statutes, and regulations related to health, safety, and environmental protection.
- Participate as an active member of the campus safety committee to raise issues, monitor compliance, and help resolve health and safety concerns on campus.
WSU Spokane Environmental Health & Safety
WSU Pullman Environmental Health & Safety
EWU Environmental Health & Safety