Logistics | Mail | Shipping
Internal on-campus mailing address use:
Recipients name | Building name |Room number or Department
Special service mailing options
Business Reply Mail
Enables a department to receive first-class mail back from customers and pay postage and a per piece charge only for the pieces returned. Business Reply Mail must conform to specific standards for acceptance by the United States Postal Service. Contact us for business reply envelopes or cards.
Provides the sender with a mailing receipt and a record of delivery. Certified mail is dispatched and handled as ordinary mail. Insurance is not provided.
One- or two-day guaranteed delivery service from Spokane to any location in the United States. Delivery time depends upon the location of the destination. International Express Mail service is available to most countries.
Insures all mail classes, except first and second class, in amounts up to $5,000. Contact Us for rates.
Registered Mail (used for high value items only)
Provides insurance for valuable first-class and priority packages. Registered mail must be sealed against tampering. Wrap and seal packages with mucilage or glue or with plain paper or cloth tape. Do not use self-sealing envelopes or slick-faced tape, such as cellophane, masking, or nylon wrapping tape.
Just need to know your mail arrived?
Priority Mail offers delivery confirmation, most times at no charge. You’ll get a tracking number that lets you check online to see if the item has been delivered.
Need signature confirmation?
If you want the individual who receives the package (though not necessarily the addressee) to sign for it, your mail service options include:
- Priority Mail
- First Class Mail
Need a return receipt?
Choose one of these services:
- Certified Mail (The recipient at the delivery address signs to receive the item.)
- Insured Mail (The recipient must sign for the item and you can be compensated if the item is lost or damaged.)
- Registered Mail (Every person who handles the item must sign a form.)
- Express Mail (You get one- or two-day delivery and a recipient at the delivery address signs for the item.)
If you’re sending a parcel to an international address (including military destinations), you’ll need to fill out a customs form online if:
- Your parcel weighs 15 ounces or more, or
- You are sending your parcel via Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express