Blackboard Learn is WSU’s e-learning management system.
To log into Blackboard Learn, go to http://learn.wsu.edu.
- Mozilla FireFox and Google Chrome work best for Blackboard. If you want to use Internet Explorer, you need to adjust some settings here.
- Resources, such as Blackboard Learn FAQs, are available to assist faculty and staff with Blackboard information, features and troubleshooting.
- Another resource is the assignment plagiarism tool SafeAssign. Find out more about SafeAssign on the Blackboard Help site.
- Find information about Blackboard outages here.
- For course enrollments assistance (i.e.: student enrollment), please have students contact – email@example.com.
- To add another instructor or TA to your course, please contact your department scheduler. Once they are added, it will update in myWSU and then in Blackboard.