Blackboard Learn is WSU’s e-learning management system, and can be used to share readings and web links, assign homework and tests, provide feedback and set grades, as well as serve as a hub for communication and discussion.
Access Blackboard using the website http://learn.wsu.edu.
Can’t find your answer there? Please contact the Instructional Technology team at 509.358.7748 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in a group or one-on-one training session? Reach out to the WSU Spokane Instructional Technology team at email@example.com to schedule a time that fits your schedule.
Additionally, you can find a list of live and on-demand Blackboard training opportunities through WSU’s Academic Outreach and Innovation (AOI) department via their website.
- Mozilla FireFox and Google Chrome work best for Blackboard.
- Another resource is the assignment plagiarism tool SafeAssign. Find out more about SafeAssign on the Blackboard Help site.
- Find information about Blackboard outages here.
- For course enrollments assistance (i.e.: student enrollment), please have students contact – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To add another instructor or TA to your course, please contact your department scheduler. Once they are added, it will update in myWSU and then in Blackboard.