- Yoga – ongoing, current session runs July 1 – August 21; next session to start August 26
- Cheer on our softball team – July 11 – August 22
Our on-campus, no-sweat flow yoga classes help you maintain and gain flexibility, build strength, and relax your mind. The class is ongoing and runs most the year, except on university holidays and during the December break.
Session Dates & Class Days/Times
Current Session: Monday, July 1 – Wednesday, August 21
Next Session: Monday, August 26 – Monday, October 21 (no class on Labor Day, September 2)
Classes run Mondays and Wednesdays, noon – 1 p.m.
Health Education and Research Building (SHER), Room 432
Prepay rates are $80 for the entire session ($5 per class for 16 classes) or $40 for a Monday-only or Wednesday-only half session. Drop-in rates are $8 per class. Cash or check payments (made out to Jenni Wade) are accepted. (Note: Prepayers should pay within a week of the start of the session. Drop-in payments should be made by the end of each class.)
Open to WSU/EWU faculty and staff
Contact Jenni Wade
Cheer on our softball team
The Wellness Collaborative once again partnered with the College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences to organize a campus softball team to play in the City of Spokane Parks and Recreation 2019 summer softball league. The team has been practicing and could use a few Cougs to cheer them on during their games. Game details are below. Wear your crimson and bring some good cheer as you join in the fun.
Thursday evening games at 6:15 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. on Thursday nights, starting on July 11 and ending on August 22. Games are held either at the Franklin Park Softball Complex or the Dwight Merkel Sports Complex. Here are the locations for each of the seven game nights:
- July 11 – Franklin Park Softball Complex, Field #2
- July 18 – Dwight Merkel Sports Complex, Field #3
- July 25 – Franklin Park Softball Complex, Field #3
- August 1 – Dwight Merkel Sports Complex, Field #4
- August 8 – Dwight Merkel Sports Complex, Field #4
- August 15 – Dwight Merkel Sports Complex, Field #5
- August 22 – Franklin Park Softball Complex, Field #3