Wake Up with Research is a virtual brain boost and breakfast forum where WSU researchers share science with the community. Learn from our researchers as they discover and untangle complex problems to enrich quality of life for us all.
Building Knowledge for a Healthier World
March 31, 2022
7:30 – 8:30 a.m.
Join us as we hear from WSU researchers across Washington who are making an impact on health.
- Guy Hughes Palmer DVM, PhD – Regents Professor of Pathology & Infectious Diseases; Jan & Jack Creighton Endowed Chair in Global Health, Paul G. Allen School for Global Health, WSU Pullman
- Roschelle Fritz, PhD, RN, FAAN – Associate Professor, College of Nursing, WSU Vancouver
- Ally Avery, MS – Scientific Operations Manager, Nutrition and Exercise Physiology, Elson S. Floyd College of Medicine, WSU Everett
- Angela Stewart, Pharm.D., BSPS – Associate Dean for Rural Health and Professor, Pharmacotherapy, College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Yakima, WA
- Sarah L. Tragesser, PhD – Associate Professor, Department of Psychology, College of Arts and Sciences, WSU Tri-Cities
Watch the January Wake Up with Research: Animal and The Human Bond
Thank you to our sponsor MultiCare
Wake Up With Research
Watch previous presentations:
January 27, 2021
COVID Research Across the WSU System
Thank you to our sponsor:
Selinger Shone Foundation