Safety and Security
Creating a safe and secure campus to allow students, faculty and staff to focus on excellent academics, research and public service.
Bicycle Registration Program
- Bring your bike to the Campus Security office located in the Health Education and Research Building (formerly Innovate Washington) Room 201. Call ahead 358-7995 to make sure the officers are in the office and not out on patrol. The bicycle registration program is open to faculty, staff, and students.
- Security will label your bike.
- Complete a bike registration form.
- Owner to keep a copy of the bike registration form. Owner could reference this form if a police report ever needed to be filed.
- Security office will also keep a copy of the bike registration form.
Avoid Bicycle Theft
Use a U-lock to secure your bicycle to the bike rack. Cable locks are too easily cut by thieves. U-locks are available in Parking Services or at retail stores.