Safety and Security
Creating a safe and secure campus to allow students, faculty and staff to focus on excellent academics, research and public service.
Safety & Fire Report (Clery Report)
The Clery Act is a federal law that requires colleges and universities to disclose information about crime on and around their campuses. The act is named in memory of Jeanne Clery, a 19-year-old Lehigh University freshman who was murdered in her residence hall room on April 5, 1986.
Most recent annual report:
Questions about Clery and Campus Security authority? Follow these helpful links:
Daily Incident Log
A daily incident log is kept at the Campus Security office in HERB 201.
Recent annual Security/Fire Safety Reports:
- 2020 Security/Fire Safety Report – Clery
- 2019 Security/Fire Safety Report- Clery
- 2018 Security/Fire Safety Report – Clery
- 2017 Security/Fire Safety Report – Clery
- 2016 Security/Fire Safety Report – Clery
- 2015 Security/Fire Safety Report – Clery