Parking and Transportation Services
Our goal is to provide students, faculty, staff, and visitors with the most accurate and helpful information about parking and transportation services at WSU Health Sciences Spokane.
Parking Fines and Tickets
Tips to avoid fines and tickets
If you have questions about parking on campus, call Parking and Transportation Services at (509) 368-6999. Other sources can be unreliable.
- Have a valid WSU Spokane parking permit with the correct vehicle information.
- Parking is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The objective of a zone system is to provide you with a reliable chance of finding a space in your zone.
- If you cannot find a parking space, please contact Parking and Transportation Services at (509) 368-6999 and let us assist you in finding a place to park.
- Pay close attention to signs and park in marked spaces only. All lots have signs at their entrances to let you know what restrictions apply.
- If your vehicle becomes disabled and you cannot move it right away, or you plan to leave your vehicle overnight, call Parking and Transportation Services or Campus Security.
When the office is closed, call Campus Security (509) 358-7995 for information.
|Violation Description||WAC Reference||Amount|
|Overtime/Non-payment at Meter||WAC 504-14-210||$10.00|
|No Parking Permit||WAC 504-14-510||$25.00|
|No Parking Permit for this Area||WAC 504-14-540||$20.00|
|No Parking Zone||WAC 504-14-220||$20.00|
|Improper Parking||WAC 504-14-040-220||$20.00|
|Blocking Traffic||WAC 504-14-865-2-C||$25.00|
|Unauthorized Parking in Disability Space||WAC 504-14-600||$50.00|
|Parking in a Fire Zone/Hydrant||WAC 504-14-210-5||$50.00|
|Unauthorized Parking in Reserved Area||WAC 504-14-210||$40.00|
|Wheel Lock Fee||WAC 504-14-865||$50.00|
|Administrative/Late Fee||WAC 504-14-810||$10.00|