Out-of-WA State Clock Hours
Do you want Washington State Clock Hours?
Instructions for Earning Clock Hours for PLTW Core Training Out-of-WA State.
- Complete Certified In-Service Registration. Download form and print clearly. (Download a sample form to see how it is filled out.)
- Use the chart below to find your specific Program Course #.
- Use full name of the PLTW Course Title – no abbreviations.
- Use the Session dates as the Start and End Date of your training
- This form must be signed by your Core Training Master Teacher/s.
- Clock Hours Earned
- 2 day training 16 clock hours
- 3 day training 24 clock hours
- 5 day training 40 clock hours
- 10 day training 80 clock hours
- Complete the Evaluation Form Download form and print clearly.
- Use the same Program Course # as on your Certified In-Service Registration form.
- Provide copy of your PLTW Certificate received at the end of your Core Training – dated and signed by your Master Teacher/s
- Check made out to Washington State University ($2.00 per clock hour)
- 2 day training 16 hours $32.00
- 3 day training 24 hours $48.00
- 5 day training 40 hours $80.00
- 10 day training 80 hours $160.00
Returning Clock Hour Paperwork Check Sheet:
- Certified Clock Hour Registration Certificate – must include teacher certificate number and be signed by your Master Teacher/s.
- Completed evaluation form
- Copy of Certificate awarded at the end of Core Training, signed by the Master Teacher
- Check attached for clock hours
Mail all documents and your check to:
PO Box 642152
Pullman, WA 99164-2152
PLTW Core Training WSU Program Course Numbers:
In the link below, find the specific Program Course # for your Core Training Course and Session.
Write it in on your Certified In-Service Registration and Evaluation Forms in the Program Catalog box.
2018 Project Lead the Way Workshops (Excel File)