With the holidays over and the new year starting, it’s a great time to start fresh with routines and begin healthy habits. While I don’t go out of my way to set resolutions for myself in the new year, I have recently made a personal goal to get better at meal prep. This recipe featured is great for this as it only takes a few minutes to prepare, and makes a great breakfast that will help start your day off right!
Makes 4 Servings
- 1 Cup Vanilla-flavored Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Cup Zoi Honey Greek Yogurt (my personal favorite!)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Chia Seeds
- 2 cups berries (any kind)
- Toppings of your choice
- In a bowl or large mason jar, mix the almond milk, greek yogurt, and vanilla. Then mix in the chia seeds, wait 30 seconds for any to settle and stir once more.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- The next day take out of fridge, spoon out what you will eat for that meal, and mix with your favorite toppings! My recommendations: hemp seeds, almond slivers, granola and berries.
Nutritional Information: 126 Calores / 9 g Protein / 2 g Total Sugars / 0 g Added Sugars / 6 g Total Fat
Note: If you use plain greek yogurt I would recommend adding honey or maple syrup as a sweetener.