Last week the ESFCOM Admissions team got the pleasure to receive the ESFCOM Medical Bag from the NEP team. We were so honored and extremely grateful that they chose us to receive this. Part of the tradition in passing on the medical bag is you include something that represents your team, and one of which were recipes! This grape salsa was one of them, and it was absolutely delicious! I particularly enjoyed it with tortilla chips but feel free to experiment having it with different things like as a side to chicken breast or even on top of a salad. It is very refreshing and is a wonderful mix up to your traditional salsa!
- 1/2 Cup, Green Seedless Grapes
- 1/2 Cup, Red Seedless Grapes
- 1 Tbsp, Lime Juice
- 2 Tbsp, Green Onions, finely sliced
- 1/4 Cup, Cilantro, chopped
- 1 – 2 tsp, Jalapeno pepper, minced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Combine ingredients in a bowl. Toss until well mixed.
- Allow salsa to stand at least five minutes before tasting to adjust seasoning.
Nutrition Facts: Calories 14 / Protein 0 g / Carbohydrate 4 g / Dietary Fiber 0 g / Total Sugars 3 g / Total Fat 0 g