We provide data analysis services for the following applications:
- RNA-Seq: gene and transcript quantitation, differential expression, gene fusion, novel splicing
- ChIP-Seq: peaking calling, motif finding
- Whole Genome Reseq: SNP and small indel discovery, genotyping, structural variation detection
- Whole Exome Reseq: SNP and small indel discovery
- Small RNA-Seq: microRNA expression quantitation, differential expression, novel microRNA prediction
- Methylation Seq: methylation site calling and annotation
- Metagenomics: sequence assembly, biodiversity analysis and bining, phylogenetic analysis
- Gene Functional Annotation: gene ontology (GO) analysis, enrichment, pathway, etc.
Rates below are for RNA-seq data analysis. They are calculated on a per-project basis and may vary depending on the number of samples in a project.
Note: As a reminder, it is best practice to plan for a 3 to 5 percent yearly rate increase when proposing studies and submitting grants.
|1-10 samples per project||$200|
|11-20 samples per project||$300|
|21-30 samples per project||$400|
|31-50 samples per project||$500|