Office of Research Support and Operations
Our mission is to assist the university’s faculty and graduate students in securing extramural support for their scholarly, research, teaching, and community service activities. NOTE: We need a minimum of 48 hours to review all proposals.
What We Do
- Review and submit grant applications for research to external agencies
- Review and negotiate research contracts and subcontracts
- Ensure that institutional policies are followed on grants and contracts
- All applications for externally funded grants and contracts must be submitted through this office
- All requests to the sponsor for extensions, budget adjustments, and other changes must be routed through this office