Submit Research News
Got an idea for a research story you would like to see featured on the WSU Health Sciences Spokane Research News & Highlights page? Submit it here!
Ideas for research stories might include:
- Soon-to-be-published or recently published research findings
(If you can, please submit story ideas related to research findings upon acceptance of the paper rather than after publication. Should we decide to pursue this as a news story, that would ensure that we have some much-needed lead time and could increase the story’s chances of gaining external visibility)
- Significant new grant-funded research initiatives or projects
- Ongoing research that is making an impact locally, statewide, nationally, or internationally
- Interesting/impactful research being done by an early-career researcher (graduate student/postdoc/assistant professor)
- Prominent professional awards or honors
We are especially looking for story ideas related to peer-reviewed research that could be easily understood by non-scientists and would potentially be of interest to a broad audience.
Questions? Contact Judith Van Dongen of the WSU Spokane Office of Research.