HEALTH & FITNESS CLINIC
Make it your New Year's resolution to improve your health with these free, fun, and innovative opportunities!
NEXT CLINIC BEGINS JAN. 28, 2015! SIGN UP NOW!
(LATE REGISTRANTS ACCEPTED.)
The goal of the clinic is to help you take steps to reduce your risk factors for chronic disease, such as diabetes, cancer, and heart disease by improving eating habits and increasing physical activity.
When you sign up you work with a supervised student clinician in the Health and Fitness Clinic you may participate in one or all of these three areas:
1. Group Exercise
- FREE and appropriate for all levels
- Improve strength, endurance and flexibility
- Learn to exercise safely
2. Intuitive Eating Course
- FREE 3-week course, based on research validated information
- Learn how to create a healthy relationship with food
- Gain a sense of body wisdom and new approach to living and eating
3. One-on-One Lifestyle Coaching
- FREE individualized visits
- Nutrition and physical fitness assessment
- Education for nutrition recommendations and exercise prescription
4. Food Demonstrations
- Try a FREE sample of the demonstrated meal
- View handy preparation and cooking tips
- Learn how certain foods improve health
Sign UP ONLINE:
Other clinic programs:
TABLE-TOP NUTRITION PROGRAM FOR TYPE 2 DIABETES
Not available at this time
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
LOCATION & DIRECTIONS
Inside the Innovate Washington building, 665 N Riverpoint Blvd.
- Go up the steps and through the front entrance.
- Go up to the third floor to Room 308.
Driving directions from I-90
- Take the Hamilton St Exit (Exit 282 from eastbound I-90; exit 282A from westbound I-90).
- At the traffic light, turn left onto E Spokane Falls Blvd.
- Just after the bridge across the Spokane River, make a right onto N Riverpoint Boulevard, which runs through campus.