HEALTH & FITNESS CLINICImprove your health with these free, fun, and innovative opportunities!
NEXT CLINIC BEGINS OCT. 26, 2015 - SIGN UP NOW
The goal of the clinic is to help you take steps to reduce your risk factors for chronic disease, such as diabetes, cancer, and heart disease by improving eating habits and increasing physical activity.
When you sign up, you work with a supervised student wellness coach in the Health and Fitness Clinic. You may participate in one or both of these offerings:
1. Group Exercise
- FREE and appropriate for all levels
- Improve strength, endurance and flexibility
- Learn to exercise safely
2. One-on-One Wellness Coaching
- FREE individualized visits
- Nutrition and physical fitness assessment
- Education for nutrition recommendations and exercise prescription
Sign UP ONLINE:
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
LOCATION & DIRECTIONS
Inside the Innovate Washington building, 665 N Riverpoint Blvd.
- Go up the steps and through the front entrance.
- Go up to the third floor to Room 308.
Driving directions from I-90
- Take the Hamilton St Exit (Exit 282 from eastbound I-90; exit 282A from westbound I-90).
- At the traffic light, turn left onto E Spokane Falls Blvd.
- Just after the bridge across the Spokane River, make a right onto N Riverpoint Boulevard, which runs through campus.