|Paying For College: Roadmap||Check Eligibility||Learn Types of Aid||FAFSA||Apply!||Manage |
|Forms and Resources|
FILE YOUR FAFSA
Nearly all students qualify for some form of financial aid, regardless of income.
- 2018-2019 FAFSA opens October 1st
- Priority deadline for returning students is November 30th
- Priority deadline for new students is January 31st
- Students will use their tax information from the previous year
- Questions? Please visit: https://financialaid.wsu.edu
FAFSA school code: 003800.
Do you have questions about how financial aid is awarded? How amounts are calculated and determined? Learn more(link is external)
FINANCIAL AID AWARD LETTER
For help understanding your financial aid award letter, check out this step-by-step worksheet.
Everyone’s situation is unique. Learn how special circumstances can affect your aid(link is external)
FINANCIAL AID ESTIMATOR