WSU Spokane contracts with Multicare Rockwood to provide limited primary care visits to WSU Spokane students. WSU Spokane Counseling Services are also included under this coverage. Summer coverage begins the Monday after commencement and continues one week after the last day of the final summer session.
- Cost: $100.00 and automatically billed to your student account.
- Who is eligible: WSU Students enrolled in minimum of 1 credit in Summer Session
- Services available: Clinic services only available at Rockwood Clinic, campus counseling services at WSU Spokane.
- What is covered & locations: Health & Wellness services for WSU Spokane students at MultiCare Rockwood as well as Counseling Services.
The student health fee supports our operation, and allows us to offer comprehensive health services in one convenient on-campus location. Students who pay the health fee receive access to a wide range of services and resources at no extra cost.
The summer health fee is charged for all students enrolled in any of the sessions offered. You can visit the WSU Budget Office for the current health fee.
This is not intended as a substitute for medical insurance and does not cover dependents.
Students enrolled in spring semester and returning in the fall may have access during the summer by paying the summer health fee. Please complete the form below to have your student account charged.
- For more information, please contact Kristie Brink at 509-358-7740 or firstname.lastname@example.org.