Summer Health Services
WSU Spokane contracts with Multicare Rockwood to provide limited primary care to WSU Spokane students. WSU Spokane Counseling Services are also included under this coverage. Summer coverage begins the Monday after commencement and continues one week after the last day of the final summer session.
- Students enrolled in 1 or more Summer Session credits will automatically be charged the $100 health fee on their student account.
- Students enrolled Spring Semester and returning in the fall may opt-in and pay the $100 health fee to receive services. Please complete the form below to have your student account charged.
- What is covered:
- Includes one visit per summer with a primary care provider.
- One TB screen per summer.
- Flu vaccination.
- There is no prescription coverage under this plan.
- Indigo Urgent Care Centers are NOT covered under the WSU Student Health Fee.
- Health care services are provided at a participating MultiCare Rockwood Clinic location(s). Please see our Clinic Locations page for contact information.
- Please see our WSU Spokane Counseling Services page for information on how to make an appointment.
This is not intended as a substitute for medical insurance and does not cover dependents.
summer health fee
- For more information, please contact Kristie Brink at 509-358-7740 or firstname.lastname@example.org.